Kansas City Criminal Records

National Criminal Records Search: Public, Court, Traffic, Felony, Arrest Records and More!

This Database Is Used By Millions Of People.

There Are Over Two Billion Records In An Always-updated Database.

Search For Criminal Records Within And Outside Of Missouri.

Many people recognize the need to inspect Kansas City criminal records in many situations. Understanding someone’s criminal background is important before partaking in a relationship, whether personal or not.
This information can reveal histories of violence, helping to prevent participation with possibly abusive individuals or expose financial criminal offenses, aiding in avoiding associations with those who might not be risky.

Click Here For Statewide Missouri Criminal Tools.
Local Criminal Guides For:
Jackson County Criminal Records
Clay County Criminal Records
Cass County Criminal Records
Platte County Criminal Records

Local Criminal Resources For Kansas City MO

Kansas City Missouri Police Department
1125 Locust St, Kansas City, MO 64106
Phone: (816) 234-5000
Report Request
Background Checks

Circuit Court – Criminal (Felony, Misdemeanor)
1315 Locust, 1st Fl Kansas City, MO 64106-2937
Web Check
Search Portal Onsite – Yes

Jackson County Sheriff’s Office (JCSO)
4001 NE Lakewood Ct, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064
Phone: (816) 541-8017
Detention Center Inmate Search
Records Unit

Kansas City Municipal Court
511 E 11th St, Kansas City, MO 64106
Phone: (816) 513-2700
Look Up Ticket
Case Information and Records Requests

Kansas City Court Records

The U.S. maintains a public court record system, enabling anyone to view and request court records, although some exceptions exist, such as inaccessible sealed or juvenile court records. These records can be obtained through numerous methods, including visiting the Kansas City court clerk’s office or requesting them online or by phone.

Kansas City Police Records

Accessing Kansas City police records requires certain steps. First, call the local police department to request instructions on how to get the desired records and complete the required form. Once the request is processed, the police department will provide the requested records.

Reports Of Arrests

Public arrest records can be accessed by calling the local Kansas City sheriff’s office for copies of current arrest reports or searching online public record databases. However, not all records may be openly offered; some may be sealed or expunged.

Records Of Inmates

Although inmate records are typically available, limitations arise. Complete access is reserved for law enforcement officers and criminal justice specialists. The general public in Kansas City MO might acquire limited details such as an inmate’s name, picture, and criminal history.

Various Categories of Criminal Records:


A difference exists between traffic and non-traffic infractions in Kansas City MO. Traffic infractions are usually more serious, affecting your driver’s license and insurance coverage rates, whereas non-traffic offenses normally result only in fines.


Kansas City misdemeanors are mid-level criminal activities punishable by fines and jail. A lot of states classify misdemeanors as mid or minor offenses. Minor offenses typically lead to fines, while severe offenses may lead to jail time. Though less grave than felonies, misdemeanors can affect daily life by having a mark on one’s criminal history.

Kansas City Felony Records

Public records of Kansas City felony convictions are accessible in all areas, offered through county or state court records or the FBI if the case is federal.

Information On Kansas City Sexual Offenders

The Kansas City community should be cautious when it comes to sex offenders. Before turning your children to anybody’s care, it is vital to check sex offender records, normally offered through an online search.

Incidence Of Kansas City Duis And Dwis

Many Kansas City DUI records are openly available, but some might be sealed or expunged, rendering them unattainable. To get accessibility of a specific DUI record, it is suggested to contact the proper local court or law enforcement agency.

Share this post